the input widget is not assigning the value entered on the screen to the variable

Hello, I have a problem, the input widget is not assigning the value entered on the screen to the input variable, I don't understand what happens. This is in traditional web.

Hello sergio san martin

Are you using a form to submit the values? Can you confirm if the value that is being stored for the "Numero de Tarjeta" is in fact your CardNumber local variable instead of the form variable?

Best regards, 

Paulo Z

Hi, im not using a form, only containers and inputs widgets.

Here the structure:

Hello,

If possible, could you please share your OML? It would be always easy to find the problem and suggest the possible solution when we have code in front of us.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Here is the OML

Demo.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Sergio,

When you add the extended property name, you stop having the value binded to the variable. 

Remove the name property from your inputs and you'll have the values binded to the variables. This happens because OutSystems-platform generated HTML makes use of the name property as you can see in the screenshot below after I remove the extended property:

OML in attachment with the changes.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,
João

Demo1.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.