Error registering an environment in LifeTime
Platform Version
11.10.2 (Build 25738)

I am stuck at environment registration in Lifetime due to Certificate error Can you please help me out in regarding this?

I have tried multiple ways as mentioned below but didn’t succeed.

• Created self signed ssl certificate of DEV (10.0.5.4) and installed on dev's and Lifetime's trusted root store
  • Created self signed ssl certificate of LIFETYM (10.0.5.15) and installed on Lifetime's and Dev's trusted root store.
  • and Added certificate to trusted root store on DEV & Lifetime environment by following Thread .

Is there any issue If we connect environment with IP Address. I am not using domain name to connect on on Prem.

Regards,

Viral Joshi

Hi Viral,

To successfully register an OutSystems environment in LifeTime.

Make sure that the Both LifeTime and the OutSystems environment servers are configured to establish secure connections (https)

Is there any issue If we connect environment with IP Address. I am not using domain name to connect on on Prem. 

OutSystems recommended to register environment using  domain name .please refer below link.

Refer following link to Register environment in LifeTime successfully.

Thanks,

Sandesh Arjune

Im am not sysop but even when on premise i believe you can send in a ticket for this kind of issues.

Hi Viral,

To successfully register an OutSystems environment in LifeTime.

Make sure that the Both LifeTime and the OutSystems environment servers are configured to establish secure connections (https)

OutSystems recommended to register environment using  domain name .please refer below link.

Refer following link to Register environment in LifeTime successfully.

Thanks,

Sandesh Arjune

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.