[Excel Financial Functions] Not able to pass a list as an object on "values" parameter in FinancialNPV function
Question
Forge component by Pedro Carrilho
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi,

I need to use the financial function NPV with a list of values but I'm not being able to convert it into an object, as it required, on the values parameter. The solution I have implemented involves using on the "values" parameter the function toobject(my list). Using this solution, I'm obtaining the following error:

Unable to cast object of type 'OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.Db.BasicTypeList`1[System.Decimal]' to type 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[System.Double]'.
at OutSystems.NssFinancialFunctions.CssFinancialFunctions.MssFinancialNpv(Decimal ssrate, Object ssvalues, Decimal& ssReturn_Double)
  at ssProductsPricingServicingSimEngine.RssExtensionFinancialFunctions.MssFinancialNpv(HeContext heContext, Decimal inParamrate, Object inParamvalues, Decimal& outParamReturn_Double)

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.