Views
Comments
Contribute to the 2021 Developer Survey Today

UPDATE: The 2021 OutSystems Developer is now closed as of Monday, March 29th

Hello everyone!

It’s that time of the year again! Our annual OutSystems Developer Survey is now live and we want to hear from YOU! We invite you to share your feedback in this years’ survey to help us improve your overall OutSystems experience. 

Whether it's feedback on the platform, forum or User Groups, we want to hear it all - Take the 2021 OutSystems Developer Survey now!

The Developer Survey is one of the ways we gather input about the OutSystems platform and programs from our dev community. With over 1,000 responses from last year’s survey, we hope to continue to gain valuable feedback to help shape future releases. 

In honor of Black History Month, we are partnering with Blacks in Technology Foundation for our annual Developer Survey. For every completed submission, OutSystems will donate $10 USD to Blacks in Technology Foundation (up to $10,000 USD) to help the non-profit continue to propel their members forward in the tech industry.

“The Blacks In Technology Foundation is honored to be partnering with OutSystems. Your contributions will assist in training and upskilling members of our community. I look forward to a continued relationship with OutSystems” 

-- Dennis Schultz, Executive Director

As a “thank you” for participating in our Developer Survey, you will receive a Community badge and be included in a random drawing for free OutSystems certification exam vouchers! (The Community badge and drawing will occur after the survey closes.) The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. 

Please share this survey with friends and colleagues so we may continue to hear from the community. 

We thank you in advance for your time and support in helping us improve the OutSystems experience!

UPDATE: The 2021 OutSystems Developer is now closed as of Monday, March 29th

Done, Good survey.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Cat ,

What is expected in "Profiling" section of survey?

Regards,

-PJ-

Hi @Pramod Jain

Sending you a DM to understand further which questions you're referring to in the survey. 

Thanks, 

Cat

Thank you for the survey , it help us to improve more in outsystems

Thanks, Submitted the survey 

Champion

Submitted the survey  

mvp_badge
MVP

Done

Done

Liked the survey, its very detailed and with  perfect aligned questions, thanks

mvp_badge
MVP

Excellent survey.

Hi Cat,

I have submitted my feedback for OutSystems annual Developer Survey and hope that my submission will help Blacks in Technology Foundation to get $10 USD.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi @Cat Martinez ,

I submitted the survey but still didn't get Community badge or any notify. Pls help me to check it.

Thanks,
Nguyen Dung

Hi! You'll receive the badge after the survey closes in March. I'll make sure to update the post to state that.

Thanks!

Jen

mvp_badge
MVP

Completed.

Done

Completed =)

Thanks, everyone! If you haven't yet, please complete the survey here.

Done

Completed 

Thank you for your feedback @Komal Kumbhar

-- Cat Martinez

Done!

Thank you @Shounak Devbhuti

-- Cat Martinez

A huge thanks to all of you who have already taken the time to complete our 2021 OutSystems Developer Survey

We have extended the close date to Monday, March 22, 2021 to allow more folks to participate and share their feedback. If you haven't completed the survey yet, you can begin the survey here.

Thank you again everyone! 

-- Cat Martinez

mvp_badge
MVP

Done already!

Thank you @JitendraYadav

Done ..!!

Thanks @Deepa Tiwari

Done

Thank you @Rahul Jain!

Love to participate!

Please do participate as we want to hear from our dev community on how we can improve through your feedback! @Sam Agarwal 

Survey Link: https://outsystems.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3t6FKJCi4oGPVWe

Its Done :)

Thank you @Srinivas Singadi

(Y)

Done!

Thanks @Miguel Ely

Done.

Thank you so much @Hugo Dias

done

Thank you @Shahaji Nangare

Done!

Thank you so much Tiago! 

Done, great initiative!

Done :)

Thank you again to everyone who has completed our Developer Survey!

We have decided to extend the survey for one more week to ensure those who haven't completed the survey can finish by Monday, Mar. 29th. We appreciate the communities' understanding and time for participating in this survey!

Thank you for the survey , it help us to improve more in OutSystems.

Done!!!!

Thanks, Submitted the survey  

Like every year, We (our development factory including I) participated in the survey. Always curious to see the outcome. 

Remark: There are many sites, which has a very cool way of representing the survey insights. Have a look at the 

Regards,

Swatantra

Hi Swatantra,

Thank you and your team for participating every year, we appreciate it! Our intention is to publish a post with some of the survey insights, but we don't have a specific timeline right now. The plan is to provide high-level stats and information about the community.

Thanks!

Jen

Hi Jen,

Thanks for the update and putting the idea on the radar :-)

Regards

Champion

Done. 

And that's a wrap! A HUGE 'thank you' to each and every one of you who dedicated their time in participating in this year's OutSystems Developer Survey.

With over 1,000+ responses, we will officially be donating $10,000 USD to Blacks In Technology to help support the training and upskilling of their members into tech!  In the meantime, we will be reviewing all of your feedback and comments to help us improve the overall OutSystems dev experience.  Hearing from each and every one of you will help us better understand and be more equipped to build the best possible platform and programs to support our dev community.

Over the next 2-3 weeks we will also be assigning new badges to your profile for participating and completing the 2021 Developer Survey. If by the end of April you have not received a badge and you provided your community email address when filling out the survey, please let us know in the comments below. 

We will also be reaching out to the lucky winners of the random drawing for free certification vouchers and OutSystems swag via email in the next week or so! 

Once again, thank you all of your time and support on this. We're excited to see how we can help our dev community through your response! 

-- Cat Martinez

Hi, who are lucky winners of the random drawing  for free certification vouchers ? How many winners are there in the program?

Hi @Nguyen Trong Dung

We have emailed all of the lucky winners today who were randomly selected for these certification vouchers. We selected 30 participants to receive 100% discounted certification vouchers and 100 participants to receive 50% off certification vouchers. 

Thank you for the question and for your participation in this year's survey! :) 

I am too late here.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.