Scaffolding isn't available without compatible screen templates
Question

When I try to follow the tutorial to drag and drop to the canvas i get the following error below.  I have also tried updating the OutSystems UI Templates Mobile and restarted the IDE but still same error.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

The issue was fixed during the RDP session. 

ScreenTemplatesMobile module of OutSystems UI Templates Mobile had broken references because of an outdated version of OutSystems Sample Data. After updating the last to the latest version and refreshing the dependencies of ScreenTemplatesMobile, the scaffolding started working again.

Regards,

Nordin

Thanks Nordin, I ran thru the steps and confirm now OK.

Cheers,

Gordon

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Gordon,

Do you have the latest stable version (11.10.10) of Service Studio installed?

Also make sure you have the latest version of OutSystemsUI installed since OutSystems UI Templates Mobile depends on it.

Regards,

Nordin

Thanks for the prompt response Nordin.  Using the following:

1. OutSystems UI - Stable version 2.6.2 (O11)
  2. OutSystems UI Templates Mobile - Stable version 1.3.15 (OutSystems 11)
  3. Service Studio - version 11.10.10 build 38781

You can RDP to my sandbox VPS machine if there's a way to send you a private message for the login info.

mvp_badge
MVP
mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

The issue was fixed during the RDP session. 

ScreenTemplatesMobile module of OutSystems UI Templates Mobile had broken references because of an outdated version of OutSystems Sample Data. After updating the last to the latest version and refreshing the dependencies of ScreenTemplatesMobile, the scaffolding started working again.

Regards,

Nordin

Thanks Nordin, I ran thru the steps and confirm now OK.

Cheers,

Gordon

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.