Check updated versions through Servies Studio

Check updated versions through Servies Studio

Hi all,

With the fast growing and expanding in the AgilePlatform, I have been trying to follow the latest updates versions of the AgilePlatform by the OutSystems news letters or visiting the OutSystems website, however, sometimes it takes me a while to realize that there is a new version to upgrade to.

To solve that, I suggest the following:

1- Checking updates though the AgilePlatform "Service Studio". (Manually & Automatically)
2- On the OutSystems website specifically on the download button it is better if it shows the current version number.

Thanks,
Obaid -

Service Studio and Integration studio both do automatic version checks for released versions (it looks like you miss a lot, but in reality, only every 5 or so builds available for download are marked as true releases). The "Download" button *used* to have the version number, I agree it should be brought back!

The best bet is to just subscribe to the daily newsletter, not only is it a great way to stay in touch with the community and learn new things, but every new download is listed there as well. :)

J.Ja

Hi Justin,

Thank you for your reply,

"Service Studio and Integration studio both do automatic version checks for released versions (it looks like you miss a lot, but in reality, only every 5 or so builds available for download are marked as true releases). "

That is why I was wondering about the update, good to know that but still need the manual updates check.

"The best bet is to just subscribe to the daily newsletter, not only is it a great way to stay in touch with the community and learn new things, but every new download is listed there as well. :)"

I'm already subscribed to the daily newsletter, it's a great source of information about the AgilePlatform.

Thanks,
- Obaid