MenuItems entity record not shown in folder but available in when used view data
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.10.11 (Build 38795)
Platform Version

While doing some processing I removed records from menu item but those are available view data. This broke my menu creation sync with database. Now I can create links in menu web block but it is not adding entries in MenuItem Table.

How to rectify it?

menuitemdataavailable.png

Noting worked so I removed Common\Menu web block from my application. Created new application. Copied the Common\Menu web block from new project to my working project. With same name of menu item drag and dropped the web screen name. And MenuItem reset with new links.

It worked for me but I find not able to manage static entities with sql tool or user not having delete option is sometimes troublesome.

Hi Mangesh,

If you have performed some CRUD operation in Service studio and want to view the latest data you need to click on Refresh preview data option available after right click on the View Data option. Please try this. Also, please make sure after making the changes into the entity, you have published the code.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Noting worked so I removed Common\Menu web block from my application. Created new application. Copied the Common\Menu web block from new project to my working project. With same name of menu item drag and dropped the web screen name. And MenuItem reset with new links.

It worked for me but I find not able to manage static entities with sql tool or user not having delete option is sometimes troublesome.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.