Debug not working
Discussion

Hello,

I'm trying start "Debug" of a "module producers" and the "entry point" is an "module consumers", but the "debug" not start. The Communication through of "Server Actions" . Each module is set service.

Hey Saulo,

Is the debugger working within same module?

Yes! Is working in any other module.

He is work in the module above. For example, the module backoffice(cosumer) and core(producer), is work. But, the module below the core, let's call it core2(producer) is consumed for core(consumer).

Backoffice -> Core -> Core2

The modules Core and Core2 is set service.

A module defined as a service, can consume from another module that is also defined as a service. It works, however the debug that is not being started.

Hi Saulo,

Go to Edit->Preferences->Check Use one connection per request in debugger. 

Please try this for the consumer module where debugger is not working.

Thanks

I have done.

Ok. 

You gave an example above of 3 modules:

BackOffice, Core and Core2.

May I know which module are you not able to debug and what’s the entry module for that?

Module not able to debug: Core2

Entry Module: Core

Hi Saulo,

It seems you are trying to debug a producer module 2 level deeper

BackOffice->Core->Core2. 

In that case you have to create a temporary dependency between BackOffice and Core2 module and then put a breakpoint in Core2 module and make entry module as BackOffice.

Thanks

It worked.

Thank you!

Great to hear that. 

Request you to mark the answer as solution so anyone facing the same issue can quickly find the solution.

Thanks

Hey @Saulo Sousa, this thread is still open. Please mark the solution and close this thread.

Thanks

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.