i have many elements which i need check is available or not  how can i do this
Question
Application Type
Reactive

i have many elements which i need check is available or not 

I have table of data when user click to add. all data will save  in an entity .but i need befor save in an entity i need check if all element available or no  

how can i do this 

Champion
Solution

Hi andrew

Sorry, If I didn't understand you correctly.

You can iterate all records in the table and perform validation programmatically.

Kind regards,

how i can do this

Can you please elaborate more in detail

I have table of data when user click to add. all data will save  in an entity .but i need befor save in an entity i need check if all element available or no  

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello there Andrew,

Do you have the information if the element is available or not stored somewhere?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

mvp_badge
MVP

Please provide extra detail, for example show us the entities where you are storing this information :)

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Champion
Solution

Hi andrew

Sorry, If I didn't understand you correctly.

You can iterate all records in the table and perform validation programmatically.

Kind regards,

how i can do this

Hi Andrew,

If possible, could you please share the OML with all the details in which screen you are trying to implement this?

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Sortable

CkEditor.oml

Champion

Hello Andrew 

Greetings for the day!

Sorry, I slept last night when you message comes up. As I said you can do this directly in OutSystems. You Just need to Drag your entity on Screen. 

Please find the Demo: https://personal-9qwkrkgl.outsystemscloud.com/TextEditor/Home?_ts=637571750490123635

Here is Attached OML with the Solution. 

I have removed the other screens as they were causing error of dependency. 

Please feel free to ask me in case of any questions. 

CkEditorUpdated.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.