Views
Comments
Issues with Service Center after upgrade

I performed a minor version upgrade (11.7.3 to 11.10.3) and now, servicecenter isn't allowing access. Running through the configuration tool and trying to reinstall servicecenter, the configuration tool sticks on 'configuring web site' and then crashes before asking whether service center should be reinstalled. 

The only thing that I can think of that may have caused this is that there were some errors with unlocking DLLs when installing the new platform version, but retrying allowed us to progress. Looking through event logs, we got a couple of errors like  'Failed to gracefully shutdown process '11996'.' and 'Consumer thread for LightEvent being aborted (Database: System).' when installing the platform. I can't see anything for when I ran the config tool. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Stephen,

You really should contact OutSystems Support for this, if you haven't already.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Stephen,

The Configuration Tool has its own log file called ConfigurationTool.log which is by default located at C:\Windows\Temp\.

You might find a clue in there as to why the tool crashes. If you don’t, be sure to attach the log file to your support case as it would help OutSystems to troubleshoot your issue faster.

Regards,

Nordin