About adding audio mp3 file and playing it
Application Type
Traditional Web

I made audio play app but I added a new mp3 file (sample4.mp3) to Resources folder in Data Tab as the below image.

However, I can't play only sample4 in browser. but I can play  sample1,2,3. 

After adding sample4.mp3, I changed the combo box properties. But I'm wondering if there is any other properties to tweek.

I'm not sure about it.

Are you familiar with this matter?

I was wondering if you could help me.

I attached the .oml file. It'd be great if you could take a look at it and tell me what's the issue.

Best regards,

AudioSample.oml

Solution

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

There is a Switch in the preparation of the Download screen that do not have the Sample 4 as a branch. So it will play only the resources configured there. I recommend you to change that behavior.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Thank you.

I managed to work out this issue on my own.

I appreciate you.

Best,

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Tsubasa,

When I open your OML, the deploy action is Nothing instead of the Deploy to Target Directory, you mention on the screenshot. Perhas you forgot to publish it? :)

If you can also switch the label of the post from Reactive to Traditional Web, it would be great since your example is actually a Traditional Web application. 

Kind Regards,
João

Thank you.

I set deploy action to Deploy to Target Directory  and published it and opened it in browser.However, I couldn't play sample4.mp3. 

Do you think  this is because there is something I should add?

I wonder what I need to address in addition to  the combo box properties...

I debugged it but the variable seems to get data without any issues. 

I'm stuck. 

Solution

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa,

There is a Switch in the preparation of the Download screen that do not have the Sample 4 as a branch. So it will play only the resources configured there. I recommend you to change that behavior.

Hope it helps.

Best regards.

Thank you.

I managed to work out this issue on my own.

I appreciate you.

Best,

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.