Creating new application from scratch does not work: too many automatic redirects
Service Studio Version
11.10.11 (Build 39017)

After a fresh install of Service Studio (latest stable version), I cannot create a new app from scratch, because Service Studio returns the error too many automatic redirects (see screenshot).

What might be the cause and how can I resolve it?

OSNewApp.png

Thank you everyone, the problem has now been resolved via OutSystems Support and had supposedly something to do with the infrastructure of the environment, not Service Studio.

Hi Michal,

Have you checked the error details into the Service Center? If not please try there and see if you get any idea why you are getting this error. In addition to that please make sure you have the minimum requirement fulfill to run the Service Studio into your machine. Otherwise open a support case with OutSystems team to look into your issue.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

where exactly would I find the error details? The typical "Unexpected error" window with the diagnostic report does *not* come up. It really is just that the new app option does not show up and nothing else happens.

Thanks,

Michal

To log into the Service Center --> Please click on the Environment Tab into the Service Studio and then Environment Management in Service Center.

Hi Michal,

i have similar problem.

Last weekend, my environment went down for maintance, since then, I can't add applications, can open existing modules but can't publish them because of compile error, and can't run any applications, for example not even users application.

I have a support case opened, but at first glance, they couldn't see anything wrong.

Since I can't run applications, I'm guessing it's a problem in the personal environment rather then service studio.

Also in Service Center, there are many error logs

I'll update here if there's any progress

This is for example what i see, instead of choice for type of application

Dorine

Hi,

Please, can you check if you have the field "Use HTTPS for internal communications" checked?

Hope this can help!

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Thank you everyone, the problem has now been resolved via OutSystems Support and had supposedly something to do with the infrastructure of the environment, not Service Studio.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.