Custom printing
Hello

Dear I created a system that is already assigning all the necessary information but I would like to extract printed documents

I need to print on the model where I change only the data according to the image, or export

If anyone can help, I appreciate it.

Hello Jone

Just to clear your question. Do you want to print the results coming with desire information from Web app? 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello.

There are two options.

The easiest one is to build the page as usual, with variables in the middle, and export as a PDF. I've tried several tools late last year and I'm a big fan of Ultimate PDF.

The other option is to edit the xml inside a excel or word file, just like you would do with DocVariables. That way you can export as an editable file for later changes.

Hello Jone,

I have developed many of the PDF reports in the past and approached with creating/designing a new page (with the design as business want in the PDF). This is much easier approach and gives you a lot of flexibility to play around. 

The two major (tried out) components, I would recommend 

1. Html2PdfConverter
  2. Ultimate PDF

Regards,

Swatantra

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.