trouble accessing the OutSystems documentation

Hello, 

I am having trouble accessing the OutSystems documentation, when I am logged in the system, no page is loaded correctly, everything is blank (like the image below).

• I have already checked and cleared the cached values or cookies;
  • I've tested it on other browsers and the behavior is the same.

can anybody help me?

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

Hello community,

I just finished a test and it is possible to access the OutSystems documentation when I am logged in. I opened a support to solve it and now it works well. Finally!!!

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

That's good to know Jessica. For us to know, what was the resolution.  Support might have updated the case with the root cause, and possibly what they did to fix it.

Hello Swatantra Kumar,

This is a good question! But I don't have the answer, I opened support, one of the answers was this: it looks like a very strange problem and they were going to verify it. I continued doing the tests daily, trying to access the documentation and when it worked, I just informed.

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

Hi, It's my natural instinct to know what happend. What support did to solve it? But, can understand if they have not responded anything relevant, then probably you don't have an answer. Thanks Jessica for your response and update, btw. 

Hi, 

Yeah! Me too. When I showed that it was working well, I asked them what could have happened, but I resolved the support before the answer...

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hey there Jessica,

Hope you're doing well :)

I just tried to access that link (https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Use_Data) and I can open the page without any problem:

Are you experiencing internet connection problems?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Champion

Hi Jessica,

As Rui said, I can access the document without any problem tool.

Maybe it's caused by an internet connection or just a one-time thing.

Can you try again.

Kind regards,

Hi Jessica,

As few of the users already reported that they can access the documentation portal (same with me), I thought to quickly check the status of OutSystems services. As this could be the case that some of the services were partially unavailable in some other region of the globe. ...And, found there was no reported incident. "All Systems Operational".

You can always check the status and, can subscribe to the updates for the service downtime at https://status.outsystems.com/

I believe, it must be some local issue at your ISP end, which were not able to resolve the DNS.

I would always start with the OutSystems status page, and then pinging the domain at the command prompt to ensure it can resolve the address.

Regards,

Swatantra

Hello guys,

I made a video to demonstrate what is happening, as you can see when I'm not logged in OutSystems I can access the content of the documentation normally , but when I am  logged on the OutSystems page, I can't access the content.

Thanks for the tips, now that I can see that in your account you can access normally, I will send a request to Support to try to solve this problem.

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

It is kinda weird issue, Jessica. 

I see in your video - OutSystems is responding with the data in response, but browser is showing the white screen. To me, it looks like a browser issue but you did mention that you tried with other browsers as well.

Hi Jessica,

Can you try once by clearing the cache of the browser

Hi Swapnil,

She has already mentioned in the original post that she cleared the cache and cookies. Otherwise, you are correct that should be the first step.

Regards,

Swatantra

Hey there,

I was having this issue yesterday as well. It seems it was just a temporary issue, the content was there but it was just invisible or something and in the mean time I had to just use an incognito window to view the documentation and seems to be fully working again now :).

Sorry Swatantra, i missed that part from Jessica

Hey guys, 

The problem still persists ... I keep talking to OutSystems support to try to understand what is going on. And in fact I have been reading the documentation without logging in, so far it is the only way.

Regarding cookies and cache, I have in fact already cleaned and tested them on other computers and the behavior remains the same.

In any case, thanks for the tips.

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Jessica,

Did you try another browser, does it also go wrong then?

Regards,

Daniel

Hello Daniel, 

Yes I tried on the following browsers: Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome and Mozila Firefox. 

Still the same. 

Regards, 

Jessica. 

Hello community,

I just finished a test and it is possible to access the OutSystems documentation when I am logged in. I opened a support to solve it and now it works well. Finally!!!

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

That's good to know Jessica. For us to know, what was the resolution.  Support might have updated the case with the root cause, and possibly what they did to fix it.

Hello Swatantra Kumar,

This is a good question! But I don't have the answer, I opened support, one of the answers was this: it looks like a very strange problem and they were going to verify it. I continued doing the tests daily, trying to access the documentation and when it worked, I just informed.

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

Hi, It's my natural instinct to know what happend. What support did to solve it? But, can understand if they have not responded anything relevant, then probably you don't have an answer. Thanks Jessica for your response and update, btw. 

Hi, 

Yeah! Me too. When I showed that it was working well, I asked them what could have happened, but I resolved the support before the answer...

Best Regards, 

Jessica Marques. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.