GTree Nodes not aligned as expected
Application Type
Reactive
Service Studio Version
11.10.10 (Build 38781)

Hi 

It would be great if you can assist. Gtree looks like a really good and easy to use component, but i am getting a problem with the display.

I want to understand what might be the underlying cause of the misalignment of the nodes and hopefully correct the problem.

For example, you can see below Campaign Management has smaller indent than Business Entity Management.  I would like all nodes at the same level to have the same indent. This problem occurs again further down the list.

The Outsystems UI is Version 2.6.5

Solution

In most circumstances the alignment is correct, it appears to be the long text or use in too small a container that forced the misalignment. 

A useful component, but my skill and knowledge is insufficient to adapt it to use in different scenarios.

Dear Ryan

Please share the URL to access this page with anonymous access. So, we can visualize it and share required changes with you. Some small changes in CSS might help you. With the URL we can share the specific code to use with you.

Thanks

@Manish Gupta As suggested the page is now available anonymously, thank you.

https://lachlan-ryan.outsystemscloud.com/AnalysisPartnerServer/

Sorry Mate, I was bit occupied in a few things. Can you regenerate the URL with me with the Long Text and items where design breaks? So, I will resolve it for you. Sorry for late in response 

Solution

In most circumstances the alignment is correct, it appears to be the long text or use in too small a container that forced the misalignment. 

A useful component, but my skill and knowledge is insufficient to adapt it to use in different scenarios.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.