Architecture Dashboard Issue - CSS in the screen's style sheet
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I am looking into the architecture dashboard reports and I found the issues  related to css -"CSS in the screen's style sheet " even though  there were no css in screen level or no inline css all the styles were mentioned in the theme only. Anyone having any  idea on how to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Harika

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Harika,

Sometimes Architecture Dashboard reports a finding that turns out not to be correct, a so called false positive.

For that there is an option to snooze the finding add a False Positive. You will be asked to describe the reason why you think it is a false positive. This information is used to make the tool work better in the future.

For more information see

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Architecture_Dashboard/Architecture_Dashboard_FAQs#What_should_I_do_when_I_believe_that_a_recommendation_is_wrong.3F

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks Daniel for the suggestion.

Dear Harika

Can you please share the issue here that you are facing or elaborate your question more to reach on specific challenge you are facing while using the dashboard. 

mvp_badge
MVP

I believe Harika clearly described the problem he had already in his original post.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Harika,

Sometimes Architecture Dashboard reports a finding that turns out not to be correct, a so called false positive.

For that there is an option to snooze the finding add a False Positive. You will be asked to describe the reason why you think it is a false positive. This information is used to make the tool work better in the future.

For more information see

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Architecture_Dashboard/Architecture_Dashboard_FAQs#What_should_I_do_when_I_believe_that_a_recommendation_is_wrong.3F

Regards,

Daniel

Thanks Daniel for the suggestion.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.