Math Round up when its 64.5
I need it to always round up if its .5   IE  64.5 rounds to 65   65.5 round to 66

This is what I am using to try and get it to round but its rounding down on the 64.4 to 64

how can I get this to round up?

Round(ProgressGetAvgsOfGrades.List.Current.ScoreAvg,fractionalDigits:)
mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Dan,

To add to Kilian's answer, you also can use the Math Utils Reactive forge component which also has a Math_RoundAwayFromZero in a client action, instead of a server action.

Kind Regards,
João

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes, if they are creating a Reactive app, the Reactive version of the component is better of course.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Dan,

I'd advise you to use the MathUtils Extension, it has the Math_RoundAwayFromZero Function that seems to do what you need.

Hi,

Other option (less elegant but effective ;-) ):

Round(If(x-Trunc(x)=0.5, x + 0.1, x)) 

Kind regards, David.

mvp_badge
MVP

If you want to use Trunc, and provided it's all positive numbers, Trunc(value + 0.5) will also do the trick, but iirc Trunc has issues sometimes, which is why I recommended the Extension.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Dan,

To add to Kilian's answer, you also can use the Math Utils Reactive forge component which also has a Math_RoundAwayFromZero in a client action, instead of a server action.

Kind Regards,
João

mvp_badge
MVP

Yes, if they are creating a Reactive app, the Reactive version of the component is better of course.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.