[DB Cleaner on Steroids] Unable to connect to environment, outsystems support page malfunctioning
Forge component by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes
Application Type
Reactive, Service
Service Studio Version
11.10.14 (Build 39594)
Platform Version

I'm unable to connect to my personal environment. It keeps asking me to login and tells me my username / password is incorrect even though i haven't changed it. I suspect my personal environment is too full as well, though there's no way for me to reduce / remove files.

Additionally, I'm unable to post this as a support ticket to New Support Ticket (outsystems.com) . There is no 'Next' or 'Submit' button to proceed.

Hello Joshua,

Please post this on the forum as that is not related to the component DB Cleaner on Steroids  but with the platform itself, there a lot more people will see your post and try to help. https://www.outsystems.com/forums/

Now about your problem, your environment is awake?? Usually, the personal environment will be sleeping if not used per 15 days and after that deleted. So you need to check that.

Anyway, try to change your password, maybe will solve your problem

Best luck with that

Cheers,

Carlos Lessa

After trying my suggestion, if nothing works, please send an email to support@outsystems.com

Cheers

Hi Joshua,

I hope you are doing well!!!

Same issue I have faced in my initial days. For that error you need to wake up your environment then try to log in it. It will work. Please refer below snap for your reference.

Kind Regards,

Ajit Kurane.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.