[].dbo.[] with key 0 was not updated
Service Studio Version
11.10.14 (Build 39594)

[] .dbo. [] with key 0 has not been updated

I am trying to update an entity but I get the error, [] .dbo. [] with key 0 has not been updated follows the oml below, I am assigning the id correctly.

BuyApp.oap

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Fabiano,

For knowledge, you can also create an object as an input parameter.

In this way, when adding new fields to your table [Carrinho], it is not necessary to create these fields as Action(CarrinhoUpdate) input parameters:

Regards.

I used his solution, not least because it generated duplicate results
mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Fabiano,

You are trying to update a record with Id = 0, in other words, you're trying to update a record which does not exist.

In the CarrinhoUpdate action, you need to make sure the Carrinho.Id is filled in:

Since you know best the logic you want to implement, it should be easy for you to know make sure you fill the Carrinho.Id correctly.

Kind Regards,
João 

I didn't realize that the Cart was going null, in vdd I was controlling with ProductId, anyway I ended up having a problem using the logic of createUpdate and Update

I solved the problem by putting a logic only, because this is going to be duplicated too

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Fabiano,

For knowledge, you can also create an object as an input parameter.

In this way, when adding new fields to your table [Carrinho], it is not necessary to create these fields as Action(CarrinhoUpdate) input parameters:

Regards.

I used his solution, not least because it generated duplicate results
Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.