My colleagues can't register in my app
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hey! I am building an app and I said to my colleagues to register and login in the app. I can login and create accounts for them in my computer but they can't create an account, so they can't login. I have the free account. Is that why it does not work?
The Register is working fine because I can do it. Only when I change computer that fails.

Is it because I have the free version?

Please help, tnx

Solution

Hi,

You're having an error creating the user like you show in the service studio print (you need the UserManager role for that in "User_Create". In that logic, try to switch the "User_Create" for the original Create CRUD action from Users Table (something like this):

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi,

The limitation for free accounts is the IT users, not End users (you can have until 100 end users).

Can you share some details of the registration logic (creating account) like prints or the OML? Maybe you can have there something that need to be corrected or changed.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Here you have the logic and the Record to create. I can create in my Computer but my colleagues can't create on their computer.

Solution

Hi,

You're having an error creating the user like you show in the service studio print (you need the UserManager role for that in "User_Create". In that logic, try to switch the "User_Create" for the original Create CRUD action from Users Table (something like this):

Hope this can help.

Best regards,

Ricardo M Pereira

Hi APR Management Solutions.

The personal environment only allows one developer.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Hey! But I do not want my colleagues to develop with me. I only want them to use my app but I dont want to create every single one of them. I want them to create themselves

Tnx

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello.

The free version has nothing to do with it.

Check on Service Center -> Monitoring if they are doing the login with a username or email address. It should be the username, but many people use email everywhere.

Hey! I want them to create themselves!

Here is the log when they try to create themselves and it does not work

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.