Outsystems has not report system in reactive....REACTIVE IS TERRIBLE CHOISE
Discussion

Hello to everyone...

Today I'm very sad... I was idiot and choose reactive web version 11.... TERRIBLE DESITION, I have a lot of throubles... (almost everything aditional tools from forge doesn't support in reactive the email neither).... 

TODAY I realized that outsystems has no REPORT SYSTEM... and when I tried download "simple report plug-in" from forge... eighter is useful for reactive.

Please... with reactive web app how do to make a REAL report that suport minimun 300 rows from data base (simple Ctrl+P doesn't useful because the report has a lot of rows)

O... PLEASE HOW TO COME BACK (CONVERT) FROM REACTIVE TO NORMAL WEB PAGE ?

Thanks....

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello.

The first question when you are creating a project is "do you want reactive or traditional?". Supposedly, by then you had already planned your project and researched what tools you will need.

Reactive is easier to learn for the "citizen developers", but also because of that, it is focused on frontend development. It still lacks a lot of functionality for backend tasks. Like sending emails and generating reports. For that, you need a real application. Done in Traditional.
(Reactive is also very new so it is still missing some tools that Traditional got over the years, made by the community)

If you split the modules properly, it won't be hard to do an extra module for reporting that gives you the Excel/PDF you want.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.