Converting a Workflow Builder app to Service Studio

Hello All, 

I have build an app in workflow builder, and I published and its working successfully. 

now here I'm trying to Converting a Workflow Builder app to Service Studio.

Reference Img:-

Above option is not available in my workflow builder app.

My App Img;-

Thanks,

Pavan Kondru

Hi Supra Pavan Kondru

After converting an application to the service studio, you can edit the app in Service Studio and you can't edit the app in Workflow Builder, so the option will not be available.

Also, you need to check if you have the right permissions to perform this action.

Check the link: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Workflow_Builder/Converting_a_Workflow_Builder_app_to_Service_Studio

Hope this helps.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Hi Pavan,

A workflow builder administrator only has rights to move app to service studio , Please check that you administrator role or not,

Regards,

Komal

Thanks Komal.

If your question got solved then you can marked this post as solved.

Regards,

Komal

The option is (convert app to service studio) not enable for me in workflow builder. but I am able to access my app from Service studio, once I opened in service studio the app is available to access.

Hi Supra Pavan Kondru.

When you publish the app in workflow builder, the app will appear in the service studio, but if the was not converted you only can open a clone of the app, not the app itself.

If you want to customize the app you need to convert it to service studio but you will lose the capability to work on the workflow builder.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

What Gonçalo Almeida  said is correct you will open it as clone not the actual application. You can ask to administrator(who did the set up of work flow builder) to give admin role to you or to convert the app,

Regards,

Komal

Hi Supra Pavan Kondru

After converting an application to the service studio, you can edit the app in Service Studio and you can't edit the app in Workflow Builder, so the option will not be available.

Also, you need to check if you have the right permissions to perform this action.

Check the link: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Workflow_Builder/Converting_a_Workflow_Builder_app_to_Service_Studio

Hope this helps.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Hi Pavan,

A workflow builder administrator only has rights to move app to service studio , Please check that you administrator role or not,

Regards,

Komal

Thanks Komal.

If your question got solved then you can marked this post as solved.

Regards,

Komal

The option is (convert app to service studio) not enable for me in workflow builder. but I am able to access my app from Service studio, once I opened in service studio the app is available to access.

Hi Supra Pavan Kondru.

When you publish the app in workflow builder, the app will appear in the service studio, but if the was not converted you only can open a clone of the app, not the app itself.

If you want to customize the app you need to convert it to service studio but you will lose the capability to work on the workflow builder.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

What Gonçalo Almeida  said is correct you will open it as clone not the actual application. You can ask to administrator(who did the set up of work flow builder) to give admin role to you or to convert the app,

Regards,

Komal

Thanks Much for the Good Information 

Goncalo Almeida

and 

Komal Kumbhar

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.