Urgent -Error during Installation of Community Edition in server

Urgent -Error during Installation of Community Edition in server

i tried to install the Platform server in server[server2003 32bit)  i got following Error
The Service Center publish was not completed.[Error-110]
and Default website was stopped.When i tried to start it get error.

Please give the solution to solve this problem

Hi Devaraj,

Well, if you have an error when starting IIS' default website, then there probably is something deeper there than a simple Community Edition installation problem.

What is the error you're getting when you try to start the default web site? Can you go to the Windows Event Viewer and let us know what logs are there?

Do you have another web server installed in that same machine - maybe an Apache Server, or something like it?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
yes we have Apache Server also but we changed the port now default website is started to work [Its tried to work on Apache Server ]
we uninstall and installed again we get error

Installing Service Center 5.1.1.6.
The Service Center publish failed with error code 110
Installation could not be completed!

if we access Service centre we get error like
Invalid eSpace info provided to AppInfo : eSpace Id: 0, eSpace Name: ''

Invalid eSpace info provided to AppInfo : eSpace Id: 0, eSpace Name: ''
at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.AppInfo..ctor(String eSpaceName, Boolean hasRuntimeLimits)
at ssServiceCenter.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Please rewrite the application URL.
Hi Devaraj,

If that's the case, I strongly suggest you get in touch with our support department. There obviously seems to be something with your existing server confirguration that is preventing the Agile Platform from installing successfully.

One thing that you may also want to try is to follow our Agile Platform Installation Checklist step by step.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi Devaraj,

Can you send an email to support@outsystems.com with your OutSystems Installer Log files (located at: "C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Installer\Logs.zip")?

This way we can investigate the inner error the Installer is halting on and provide you with a more concrete solution for this misbehavior.

Best regards,
Renato Gonçalves