How do I update the data when I have changed input variables?

I made an app showing bar chart as below.

My question is

I want to update the database when I changed Integer input variables, but I'm stuck on it.

For instance, when I changed the input variables (red circle) from 1 to 3 on the screen as the below image and pressed the "update" button,  the displayed variables should change to 3. However they don't change.

I implemented the Server Action of "Update" like this.

I'm not too sure what I fail...Do you have any ideas?

I'd appreciate it if you could give me any clues.

Also, I have attached the oml file for your reference.

Best,

recheer.oml

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa.

Two things to solve your issue.

The value that you must send to the update must be the value from the table instead of the getalls.

The other, if you change several records from the table it will update only the first value. The others will remain, so you need a for each to save all values.

Check the oml.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Gonçalo Almeida

recheerext.oml

You need to create a local variable on Preparation and assign it to the Amount input widget.

If you send that variable as parameter to UpdateAll action it will send the value selected in the UI.

Hi Tsubasa Yoshikawa.

Two things to solve your issue.

The value that you must send to the update must be the value from the table instead of the getalls.

The other, if you change several records from the table it will update only the first value. The others will remain, so you need a for each to save all values.

Check the oml.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Gonçalo Almeida

recheerext.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.