[Password Reset Flow Mobile] Plugin error
Question
Forge component by Labs
Application Type
Mobile

Estou tendo um erro durante a autenticaçao do codigo enviado por email.

O primeiro codigo enviado no email que recebo apos recuperar senha sempre esta expirado, preciso cli

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello,

Please write your post in English, which is the language used on the OutSystems community pages.

The reason for this is that many people on the OutSystems community pages do not speak Portuguese.

By writing Englisch the complete OutSystems community over the whole world can read and try to help.

If it helps, you can use google translate to translate from your native language to English.

Regards,

Daniel

I'm sorry, I copied the wrong text from the translator.

Hello, I am having two problems with the plugin.

01) The first code sent in the email I receive after recovering my password is always expired, I need to send the code again to work.

02) Another problem I am having is that after changing the password I am sent to the HomeScreen page as an authenticated user, however, it does not record the new password in the User database. When I log in again with the new password, the system says that the password is wrong.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.