Carousal with a  Carousal of thumbnail images with thumbnail click
Application Type
Mobile, Reactive

Hi

Currently I have a requirement as to implement a Carousal of thumbail images , which when clicked should show the image on a carousal in a larger size. When the thumnail is scrolled , the carousal  should also scroll. An eg like below.

Can anyone please guide on how do we implement two carousals and pass the image which we click on the thumbnail carousal to the larger carousal. Do we have a forge component which can be customised as above. Any guidance would be of great help 

Thanks In Advance

Induja

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Induja,

Based on your requiremnt, I have tried to draft a sample implementation (RWA). Maybe the shared implementation is not that up to the mark but I believe it will help you in some or the other way possible. 

See this sample app Custom | MultiCarouselTask

Points to notice:

• Please refer to the mentioned supporting comments in the framed logic
  • I have used a bit of JS to add/remove style class from the carousel image
  • Added an additional data-attribute to the carousel image widget as shown below

Refer to the attached .oml file

Hope this helps you as a guide for the final implementation. 

Do share your experience in building the same (maybe sample app or Forge componenet) :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

RWALabMultiCarouselTask.oml

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Induja,

Based on your requiremnt, I have tried to draft a sample implementation (RWA). Maybe the shared implementation is not that up to the mark but I believe it will help you in some or the other way possible. 

See this sample app Custom | MultiCarouselTask

Points to notice:

• Please refer to the mentioned supporting comments in the framed logic
  • I have used a bit of JS to add/remove style class from the carousel image
  • Added an additional data-attribute to the carousel image widget as shown below

Refer to the attached .oml file

Hope this helps you as a guide for the final implementation. 

Do share your experience in building the same (maybe sample app or Forge componenet) :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

RWALabMultiCarouselTask.oml

Thank u both for your inputs

I will update here , once I ll implement the reqmt.

Thanks

Induja

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.