Javascript functions documentation

Javascript functions documentation

Is there any documentation about the Outsystems' javascript functions? For instance the "OsAjax"? It would be very useful if there's none..
Hi Miguel,

Well, not really, and there's a reason for it. Since we use it internally in the Agile Platform, we are bound to change it over time, and we would not want to have your projects depending on our internal code. That's as much bad practice as if you would use .Net Reflection on our DLLs and directly access their methods :) While it could work for a while, sooner or later it would break, and you wouldn't know how or where.

What is your specific question? What do you need it for?

If you are trying to use something like that for your own purposes, I would suggest you include jQuery in your project, and use jQuery - or other framework - instead.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
I was trying to refresh (using AJAX) a web block in table record's specific line.
Because the ajax refresh does not allow us to select the line and wich component it should update, i was thinking about doing that way because I didn't want to refresh the whole line.
I figured it was related :)

Well, using jQuery is what I recommend, I'd say that they can do what you want. I'm not sure about how that will work, though!

Regards,

Paulo Tavares