6.2x-Screen Interaction Exercise P15
Question
Service Studio Version
11.10.14 (Build 39806)

I don't know where the problem is, please let me know.

As you can see in the training text, 6.2x-Screen Interaction Exercise-P15, when I enter NullIdentifier () for MovieId, I get an error that the data type is different. Please see the attached image.

Outsystems001.PNG

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

“...there is no selection item in the situation where the Movie Identifier data type cannot be specified.”

Can you explain some more please? Are you saying you cannot select the Movie Identifier data type for the MovieId screen input?

Perhaps a screenshot would help.

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Yukinori,

The MovieId Input Parameter of the MovieDetail screen should be of Movie Identifier data type.

That is the Entity Identifier of your Movie entity. This way you will be able to pass NullIdentifier() to the MovieId input from of the MovieDetail screen in order to create a New Movie.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nordin

Hi Nordin,

Thank you for your answer.

Let me ask you a few more questions.

When registering a new movie, I think that a null value is required, but there is no selection item in the situation where the Movie Identifier data type cannot be specified.

Regards,

Yukinori

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

“...there is no selection item in the situation where the Movie Identifier data type cannot be specified.”

Can you explain some more please? Are you saying you cannot select the Movie Identifier data type for the MovieId screen input?

Perhaps a screenshot would help.

Hi Nordin

Thank you for your reply.

I found that the Data type of MovieId of MovieDetail is incorrect. It was helpful. Thank you very much.

Regards,

Yukinori

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.