Deploying application to test envi throws a bunch of warnings
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi Outsystems fam, Need your help. 

I am trying to deploy application to Test environment and I see a lot of warnings asking me to republish the dependencies(going by what I understand). But how do I republish ? 

I see that we have service centre for each of test, dev and prod environments. 

If I still proceed with warnings does it cause any problem in Production. 

something like this: Module 'Charts' was deployed with an old OutSystems Server version. Please publish 'Charts' to fix it.

Recently upgraded from 10 to version 11. 

Thank you, 

Sid

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

OutSystems is updating system files in all cloud environments since a few weeks. Each customer has or will receive emails about this. Normally procedure is that these updates do not require a republish of modules. 

OutSystems already confirmed to me that the true change warning messages should not have been shown. Why it happened they don't know.

You can get rid of all the warnings, by crating a solution add all modules to it and publish it.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi sudeer,

You access Service Center, menu Factory - Modules, search for Charts, access its detail by clicking the name and select the option Redeploy Published Version:

You should then do the same thing for the other modules you have this message on like the Users in your screenshot.

Kind Regards,
João

Hi Sudeer,

You can publish each module separately, but since you need to publish the users module, the best way is to create and publish a solution with 'Full compilations' with the system modules giving warnings.

For that just go to Service Center -> Factory -> Solutions and create a new solution:

After add the modules you need:

Finally, publish the solution, don't forget to do it with full compilations:

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Ricardo Pisco.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Sudeer,

Can you check if you already had the recent platform operation performed on the source and target environment.

We experience these unexpected Platform Upgrade warnings too, what OutSystems already told us they can be ignored, and they are investigation why this happened.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

May I now what you meant by 'platform operation'. Is it the upgrade you are referring to ? 

Regards, 

Sudeer 

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

OutSystems is updating system files in all cloud environments since a few weeks. Each customer has or will receive emails about this. Normally procedure is that these updates do not require a republish of modules. 

OutSystems already confirmed to me that the true change warning messages should not have been shown. Why it happened they don't know.

You can get rid of all the warnings, by crating a solution add all modules to it and publish it.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.