[Data Grid Reactive] Issue when Loading  Layout View when using Columns
Forge component by Bruno Martinho
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I am testing the new release of the component - many great features that I was waiting to be released. 

I am having issues to load a saved layout view when I manually used the columns. It saves correctly into the database, but when loading back to the grid it does not work properly - it only loads the sorting.

When I leave the grid to automatically add the columns, it works just fine. 

Is it something the component does not support or I need to do something different?

Thank you. 

Solution

Hello @Joao Kuae ,

We just published a new version fixing the issue.

I would ask you please, to take a look on the new version and answer us if wall the issues are now fixed.

Thank you for helping us improve the component.

Ricardo Valim

Hi Ricardo!

I did a quick test and seems to be working now.

Great work!

Thank you!

Hello!

Can you please tell us how are you loading the saved view? Is it inside the Page onReady, using a button?

The feature should work independently of using columns or autogenerared.

Are you able to share a sample that we can try? Or give some more information so we can reproduce the issue?

Thanks

Bruno Martinho 

Hello Bruno,

I tried to load the saved view on the OnAfterFetch action, since the SetLayoutView is a client Action, and I also tried with a button, to load on demand. 

I am attaching a sample app. 

On the GridTest2 screen, it is using the autogenerated columns and the load view button works fine. 

Instead of using direct aggregates to build the grid, I am using a structure list because on the real app the grid is from multiple entities and too many columns, so the structure is to have only columns relevant for the user.

Thank you.

GridTest.oap

Thank you for sharing the module.

We'll take a look and answer back to you.

Bruno Martinho

Solution

Hello @Joao Kuae ,

We just published a new version fixing the issue.

I would ask you please, to take a look on the new version and answer us if wall the issues are now fixed.

Thank you for helping us improve the component.

Ricardo Valim

Hi Ricardo!

I did a quick test and seems to be working now.

Great work!

Thank you!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.