If over 4 Columns items, how can I do?
Service Studio Version
11.10.15 (Build 40206)

Dear all,

I saw the widget bar has a function it's set the columns, if I want to do something is more than 4 items how can I do it?

Thanks
Dick Leung

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Dick,

If I understood correctly, I assume you are referring to the Columns widget in your post.

• By default we do have Columns widgets avialable defined under OutSystemsUI Module
  • Columns widget with different variants with the max. 6 columns can be referenced to your working module using the Manage Dependencies as shown below

• In case, as per the business if you want more than 6 columns to be included at strech (UX vice it's not recommened). You can clone the columns widget from the OutSystemsUI module (clone) to your working application module and incorporate the required changes to the widget implemenation and re-use the same wherever it's required.

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Thank you very much

Hi Dick,

First select the screen where you are displaying the table.

Then click at the widget tree (as shown in below screenshot).

You can then just right click the header cell and add a new column to the left or right (please see below screenshot).

Hope, this helps.

Regards,

Pulkit

Thanks

Hi,

In addition to Pulkit's answer, you can also drag and drop the entity attribute direct to the table at location you want inside the table.

Regards,

Komal

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Dick,

If I understood correctly, I assume you are referring to the Columns widget in your post.

• By default we do have Columns widgets avialable defined under OutSystemsUI Module
  • Columns widget with different variants with the max. 6 columns can be referenced to your working module using the Manage Dependencies as shown below

• In case, as per the business if you want more than 6 columns to be included at strech (UX vice it's not recommened). You can clone the columns widget from the OutSystemsUI module (clone) to your working application module and incorporate the required changes to the widget implemenation and re-use the same wherever it's required.

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Thank you very much

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.