Error "Input string was not in a correct format" Site Properties wrong type value

First, when I create a Site Property then set the default value to 0.5, I set the wrong value type Integer for it, then this error happened "Input string was not in a correct format". After that, I deleted that wrong type Site Property and create a new one with the right type Decimal, this error still happened. It turns out the old Site Property still existed in the Site Property table in the database, I had to open the database and use SQL query to update the type of that Site Property to Decimal to make it right, then the error is gone. Is this the bug of Outsystems or something?

It looks like a bug. You can report it on the menu Help -> Give Us Feedback

Hi Linh Pham

I faced a similar issue, and the workaround was to create a new SP with another name, publish, apply to the places where we want to use it, publish and then delete the old SP, publish again, and then change to the name of the SP that was deleted

It's the best solution? I don't know but it works

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Hi @Goncalo Almeida, 

I have tried the solution but it still didn't work, the problem is the SP I have deleted with the value 0.5 and the wrong type Integer still exists in the database, this is the main reason that caused the error.

As @Jose Goncalves said, report it in order OutSystems can improve this kind of thing.

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.