I want to divide multi-tenant users by application.
Application Type
Traditional Web

I'm running multiple applications in one environment, each running in multi-tenancy.

There is batch processing for application A, but the tenant users of application B are also executed.

I don't want it to run as a tenant user of application B. I can't find a way.

Is there a setting that only the tenant user of application A can be executed?

Hi Tatsuya Sato

You need to configure the timer by tenant on servicecenter.

Go to the multi-tenant module, Tenants tab, and then go tenant by tenant configure each timer to run

In addition you can check this master class: https://www.outsystems.com/training/courses/45/master-class-on-multi-tenancy/

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Tatsuya,

• A timer can be multi tenant or not. 
  • When the timer is NOT multi tenant it will run only 1 time for all the tenants.
  • But if it is a Multi Tenant timer, you have configurations for the timer for each tenant and each time it runs only for that tenant. When the timer runs on a tenant it only has access to data owned by that tenant.
  • However, with multi tenant is different  when you select as schedule "when published". Every time you publish the timer will run once for each tenant, so for example if you have 2 tenants the timer will run 2 times, once  for each tenant. Beside this
  • If the timer is already scheduled, and  you create a tenant, the timer will then be scheduled to run for the tenant you created.

For more information read the setup timers, read How to Build a Multi Tenant Application - Setting up Timers.

And here is a description of all timer properties.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Tatsuya Sato

You need to configure the timer by tenant on servicecenter.

Go to the multi-tenant module, Tenants tab, and then go tenant by tenant configure each timer to run

In addition you can check this master class: https://www.outsystems.com/training/courses/45/master-class-on-multi-tenancy/

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Thank you everyone for your quick response.

In the Tenant Tab of Module of Service Center, I understood that timer Active / Deactive can be done for each tenant.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Tatsuya Sato

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.