[HTML2PDF] Demo to implement
Question
Forge component by Miguel 'Kelter' Antunes
Application Type
Service

Is there any demo to implement the logic behind this?

Solution

Hello @Jason Hadibrata,

The HTML2PDF component is quite easy to use. I have attached the oml for a simple demo I just created. Please note:

1. I created the demo as a Reactive web app.

2. The demo uses 'GeneratePDF' but you can also use 'GeneratePDF_Advanced' which supports PdfOptions as an added feature.

Once you publish/ launch the screen, Just press 'Generate PDF'. Happy coding.

DemoHTML2PDF.oml

Thankyou so much for the answer.
It really helpfull

Forgive me I'm still newbie and I ask such a lowly question

Champion

Hi Jason,

I think you can install the forge via service studio to your environment. It should come with the demo app.

Hope it helps

Hi Jason,

There is no any demo uploaded by creator of this component. Link   of implementation.You can use Html2PdfConverter component that uses similar concept. Click FAQ and Support for all query. 

You can use This ReactivePrintPdfButton . It is also good in Reactive web.

Thank you.

mvp_badge
MVP

Rahul,

This component is a major improvement of the html2pdfconverter component. Please read the description page. No more requirement to install binaries manually. Tokens for anonymous screens, etc.

It does not make sense to advice to use html2pdfconverter. 

The owner decided to create a better version of html2pdfconverter but as it had breaking changes decided to publish it on the Forge as a new component. So that existing users of html2pdfconverter are not forced to refactor there code because of breaking changes.

Long story short HTML2PDF is the new improved version of html2pdfconverter.

Regards,

Daniel

Thank you Daniël  for correcting me. I had  used this component a years ago. I was not familiar with new changes. Now I found reason to be active on community. It improves developer in many ways.    

Hi, thankyou all for the answer.

Where you find that link for demo app? can I download that demo in outsystems .oml?

Hi Jason, there is no readily available demo as far as I know. So you can download the one I have just shared. Hope it helps.

Regards

Solution

Hello @Jason Hadibrata,

The HTML2PDF component is quite easy to use. I have attached the oml for a simple demo I just created. Please note:

1. I created the demo as a Reactive web app.

2. The demo uses 'GeneratePDF' but you can also use 'GeneratePDF_Advanced' which supports PdfOptions as an added feature.

Once you publish/ launch the screen, Just press 'Generate PDF'. Happy coding.

DemoHTML2PDF.oml

Thankyou so much for the answer.
It really helpfull

Forgive me I'm still newbie and I ask such a lowly question

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.