How to add multiple phone numbers/address through same form
Application Type
Traditional Web

I am a beginner to outsystems. I am working with entities "Contact "and "PhoneNumber". I want to submit the contact information and multiple phone numbers through the same form with a single save button. I developed the form with contact info and PhoneNumber info but failed to add multiple PhoneNumbers. 

The user should be able to input multiple phone numbers by clicking "Add" each time. I like to know how to execute this with OutSystems. I am using the traditional web app.

You can create variables to store the list of data everytime you Add a new Contact. Assign the values to PhoneNumber and ListAppend it to PhoneNumbers List.

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your quick response with details.

I like to keep the added phone numbers in the form itself  (editable) each time the user adds the new one. Something like in the following pic. Can you give any suggestions on this?

The right widget for that is the Editable Table

Hi @Ebin Kakkanattu 

Check the oml if it works as expected.

Regards

ContactWithPhone.oml

You can create variables to store the list of data everytime you Add a new Contact. Assign the values to PhoneNumber and ListAppend it to PhoneNumbers List.

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your quick response with details.

I like to keep the added phone numbers in the form itself  (editable) each time the user adds the new one. Something like in the following pic. Can you give any suggestions on this?

The right widget for that is the Editable Table

Champion

Hi Ebin,

It depends on your data model, Can you provide the oml file.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I'll suggest to go with Jose answer,coz you can store values of contact number at run time and can save at single hit.

And also you don't need multiple variables to capture contact data in single form.

Regards,

Komal

Hi Ebin,

if you're happy with the information offered, please mark the right post as the Solution.

Best regards

Hi @Ebin Kakkanattu 

Check the oml if it works as expected.

Regards

ContactWithPhone.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.