Dropdown is not working inside the carousel
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi Team,

Dropdown is not working inside the carousel. Herewith i have attached the URL and the oml.

https://ellakkiya-selvadurai23.outsystemscloud.com/reactivewebapp_carousel/Template?_ts=637527023064833250

How can i resolve this?

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

reactivewebappcarousel.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Ellakkiya,

Might I suggest the following:

One, edit your post and select application type: Reactive Web. And change the title to be more descriptive like "Dropdown is not working inside the caroussel"

Two, share more information about your problem, the little information you shared doesn't give you a fast answer, because it is too generic. Basically what you ask us now is to create a module add a carousel, add a dropdown and see if there is an error. And then maybe, maybe it is your error.

Instead consider sharing an .OML in which the error is reproducible, with an explanation. Any errors in Service Center related to your problem are welcome too. If you cannot share an .OML then share screenshots and point out where you got stuck.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniël Kuhlmann,

I have attached the oml and the link in the above post.

Any suggestion!

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

I can not easily change and publish your module, as it has a dependency to another module for the Top Menu Layout webblock and the menu webblock.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Ellakkiya,

The dropdown you placed inside the carousel is just calls the "no transition" function of the carousel that's why drop down is not working.

You just assign the following javascript code on onClick property of the dropdown. It will restricts the parent's "no transition" event.

event.stopPropagation();

Thankyou,

Regards,

Janakiraman JR

Hi Janakiraman JR,

Thankyou for your reply.

event.stopPropagation(); in the onclick property of dropdown doesn't work.

can you share the image or oml

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

Hi Daniël Kuhlmann,

Herewith i have attached the oml with no dependencies.

Regards,

Ellakkiya.S

DropdownCarosuel.oml

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.