[Multiple File Upload] Could not upload file with React Multiple file Upload when turn on CSP
Question
Forge component by Hugo Pinheiro

Hi everyone,

From our on-premise environment, we turned on the CSP, we could not use reactive-multiple-file-upload to upload file any more, it keeps showing the error of 403. Can anyone support me how we fill the CSP value to accept the upload ?

Thanks a lot,

Nghi

Dear Nghi

Please follow this blog to work with CSP. Also, can you make the URL Public and share with us to check? It will help to know what exactly is going with the application.

Thanks

Hi Manish,

It just returned the "403" error as below

It is strange that, in my laptop no issue, so I am not sure it is a browser issue or the CSP issue. But I assume it is a CSP issues as all the users could not upload file.

Thanks and regards,

Nghi

It could be the browser issue as well. I remember Firefox 68.0 update causes API calls to return 403 after CSP report-uri POST requests that was later resolved in 68.0.1. 

So, can you check with different system or can share the URL with us on Public mode to check? 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.