Display Screen - User Specific
Application Type
Traditional Web
Service Studio Version
11.10.16 (Build 40209)

Hello,

I have two screens. Each with specific data

When a user signs in depending on the user I want the screen to be presented.

Example: User1 signs in and sees screen1 only, User2 signs in and sees screen2 only.

System: Outsystems Cloud

Thank You

Hi Siavash, 

Inside action of login button, after successful login add if condition inside this if condition put role built-in action CheckRole if true redirect to screen 1 if false redirect to screen 2 or add another if condition to check second role same way

You can assign different roles for users and based on logged in user role you can redirect to his screen 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi @Siavash Noorizadeh,

You can easily achieve this by checking the roles set up in your application like user1 with Role A will land on screen 1 and user2 with Role B will land on screen 2.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

OK,

I setup the roles and users.
How do I set the screen directions ?
When the sign in occurs it points to the first screen.
How do I make it so it points to the second screen. Of course depending on who is signing in.

EntryPoint.JPG

Hi Siavash, 

Inside action of login button, after successful login add if condition inside this if condition put role built-in action CheckRole if true redirect to screen 1 if false redirect to screen 2 or add another if condition to check second role same way

Thank you

That did the trick!

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.