want to store my file in AWS S3
Question
Application Type
Reactive

Hi,

I want to save my file in AWS S3. I am testing with "amazon S3" and "amazon s3 extension" [both are extensions]. In "amazon S3" extension they gave "SaveFile" action who help us to store the file on AWS S3. I passed all required parameters to it like AccessKey, SecretKey, BucketName,Key & File but when I run the app clicking on the button after choosing the file it gives me below issue.

Then I try with  "amazon s3 extension" PutObject action and again I passed all parameters but using this extension i didn't get issue  but the file also not saved in S3.

And what should pass to "Key" property. Currently I passed "test" which is nowhere in S3.

Can somebody guide me to save my object on AWS S3?

Thanks

Hi Shaun11,

If you already installed "Advanced Amazon S3" then use "TransferUtility_Upload" Server Action" and pass appropriate parameters to it.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Thanks @Shailendra Phadke. It worked for me.

Thanks once again  :-)

Hi Shaun,  

It could be that your bucket must have been created in a different region.  Could you check and verify? 

-cezarF

Hi,

I mentioned above as a Region. Also tried with just "us-east-1" 

Both are not working

Champion

Hi,

> "amazon S3" and "amazon s3 extension" [both are extensions

Sorry, What is these extensions? Are these from forge?

If so you should create this post under the forge component?

Also, Did you try Amazon S3 Connector forge?

Kind regards,

These I am using

Hi Shaun11,

If you already installed "Advanced Amazon S3" then use "TransferUtility_Upload" Server Action" and pass appropriate parameters to it.

I hope this will help you.

Regards

Thanks @Shailendra Phadke. It worked for me.

Thanks once again  :-)

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.