Is it possible in one table to add another table record?
Service Studio Version
11.10.17 (Build 40598)

Hi,

Scenario- Create Product Static entity. and Customer can order for specific product on click of Make Order Button. and Check Available Quantity of Product from database and give the message.

so , I created static product entity . this product data shown in customer page for ordering so I used Table Records for fetching Product Entity. and in this record I took one Input Widgets for customer entered quantity and also mapping with Product to customer_Order entity in screen action because i want to add this all Product Data store in Customer_Order entity and enter quantiy not stored in Customer_Order entity so what should i do?? Is it possible to add another table data?

CustomerOrder.oml

Solution

Hi Purva,

You are passing incorrect product ID. What you are doing is that getting the product ID from the entity where you are storing it. However, you need to pull Product ID from your static entity and then store it into the Orders Entity. 

Also, make sure when you are trying to create a new order you have logged into the application, since you are getting user name for the user which has been logged in GetUserID, if you will not get logged into it will throw error.

If you need any other help, please let me know.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Hi Purva,

Have you added all the 3 (Product, Order, Customer_Order) entities into the aggregate by which you have bound the table record list? You can then assign a that input box with that variable to Order Quantity attribute. 

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin 

Hi ,

I took only two entity Product and Customer_order . And this two entity I added in aggregate. But still not storing entered quantity in Customer_order entity.

Is it possible for you to share OML please to look into how you have implemented the logic?

Solution

Hi Purva,

You are passing incorrect product ID. What you are doing is that getting the product ID from the entity where you are storing it. However, you need to pull Product ID from your static entity and then store it into the Orders Entity. 

Also, make sure when you are trying to create a new order you have logged into the application, since you are getting user name for the user which has been logged in GetUserID, if you will not get logged into it will throw error.

If you need any other help, please let me know.

Thanks & Kind Regards,

Sachin

Champion

Hi Purva Kumbhar,

Could you share the oml file, Or least provide more details. Such as screenshots of Data Model and Screen and action flow.

Kind regards,

Hi,

Please find above attachment

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.