Zoom in or out for Action Sheet in Service Studio
Service Studio Version
11.10.16 (Build 40209)

Hello Everyone,

Is there any way to zoom in or zoom out for Action Sheet in Service Studio? I already know for Popup by adding the following CSS. I want to know, possible for Action Sheet or not? Any help is appreciated.  

/* Popup preview workaround */

.popup-backdrop {

-servicestudio-position: relative;

}

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Zwe Mann Oo,

As per my understanding of the mentioned case, I suggest you use/define the below-mentioned CSS rule in the respective screen stylesheet section.

.action-sheet-container, 
.action-sheet {
}

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hello Benjith Sam,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It works in my application. I appreciate for your help.

Thanks and Regards,

Zwe Mann Oo

mvp_badge
MVP

You're most welcome, Zwe :)

Glad to help you :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hi Zwe Mann Oo,

If you just mean zooming in or out in your action flow, then you can use ctrl + en ctrl - for that, just like in websites.
Did that answer your question?

Regards,
Lennart

Hi Lennart Kraak,

Thank you so much for your reply. It is not tool's view zoom in or zoom out. Sometime when use Action Sheet in mobile application with too much controls, you can not scroll down in development screen. At that time, trouble to edit hiding parts of the Action Sheet. That is my question.

Thanks and Regards,

Zwe Mann Oo

mvp_badge
MVP
Solution

Hi Zwe Mann Oo,

As per my understanding of the mentioned case, I suggest you use/define the below-mentioned CSS rule in the respective screen stylesheet section.

.action-sheet-container, 
.action-sheet {
}

Hope this helps you!

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Hello Benjith Sam,

Thanks a lot for your reply. It works in my application. I appreciate for your help.

Thanks and Regards,

Zwe Mann Oo

mvp_badge
MVP

You're most welcome, Zwe :)

Glad to help you :)

Kind regards,

Benjith Sam

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.