[Multiple File Upload] The Button Text not show
Forge component by Hugo Pinheiro
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi, I want to ask how to change text in button in the right side because when I see the webblock there's just a code and I still beginner in the code. How to change the button for it to show the text?

Solution

Then  you need to implement your own css on .Button class by overwriting it because it implementing its default base theme Button style.

Hi Jason, 

Follow the steps:

1. Go to the theme editor. 2. Change background color- Dark to white and the close the theme editor. Now Publish the app. 

and check it in browser. It will look like below image.

Next Method- 

Open the theme editor and click Reset to default. and close the editor. Publish it.

Button that you click for upload file actually a web block that have Style "Button" and It is implementing defualt base theme button style that is hide due to dark background ,you can overwrite it  Button style in CSS of your page.

Thank you, Hope this help.

Hi rahul,
Thankyou for the answer but what if I want to keep my theme black? 

Solution

Then  you need to implement your own css on .Button class by overwriting it because it implementing its default base theme Button style.

Click CSS of your page and Put your Button style that you want. 

For example. 

.Button{
    background-color: #4CAF50; /* Green */
  border: none;
  color: white;
  padding: 15px 32px;
  text-align: center;
  text-decoration: none;
  display: inline-block;
  font-size: 16px;
}

Now it will overwrite your base theme button style.

Publish it. Now you can see changes.

Thanks.

Hi Jason,

You could change the button label in properties section.

Thank you

Regards,

Marco

Hi Marco,
but there isnt a button tools appear in my canvas

Hi Fahad,

When you click the button (shown below), the properties section will appear on the lower right portion of the service studio.

Additionally, There is styles tab where you can modify your button style.

Thank you

Hope this helps.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.