New user trying to decide if I want to start an app from scratch or from an app
Question

Hi Everyone just been tasked with developing an app for my company using outSystems studio and wondering if it's better to strat from scratch or from an app?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Marty,

This question is an interesting one and it has already been posted in the forums. Check for instance this post with the same question with great suggestions.

Kind Regards,

João

Hello Marty,

If you are just starting your OutSystems journey and building your first app, then I would recommend following this link and all the topics therein -https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Getting_started 

It will take you through understanding the differences between a Reactive app, Mobile app and a Traditional app and guide you on how to build each of those applications. I believe it will give you a great first impression of OutSystems and its capabilities.

I would suggest you bookmark the link so you can go back it as you progress. Happy coding!

Regards

AJ

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.