New - Possible to create App That Fetches Scrollable Image Stacks. Doable?

I have multiple images that represent cross-sections of the same objects, like slices of a loaf of bread. Is it possible to create an app that 

1) retrieves the images and 

2) makes a scrollbar that allows you to scroll through each image as if you're flipping through pages in a book? 

I would like to learn, I just don't want to invest the time if this is impractical or impossible. If you have time to help me with any ideas on how to go about achieving this, I'd really appreciate it :)

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi,

are you trying to achieve something like this?

https://fliphtml5.com/free-photo-to-flipbook.php

Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for the fast response!! I was actually trying to achieve something I assume is simpler, like this: Scrolling Image Stack (codepen.io) 

mvp_badge
MVP

Cool, yes you should be able to get this working in Outsystems but I don't believe you can build it 100% with standard OutSystems UI widgets, nor is their an OutSystems Forge component that can do this already for you.

You would still need to include JavaScript in your application to do this. The best way to start is with a reactive web application, as the JavaScript integration is easier then.

You should try to make it a a reusable component  where the list of images are just innput to your widget.

Regards,

Daniel

This was the single best pointed advice I've received and in such a short paragraph too. Thank you so much. 

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.