How to link popup editor for two action create and edit as it ask for one id?
Application Type
Traditional Web

I have List of Department Screen with edit acttion on each record and also on same page i have create link.

Now I have implemented popup editor for create link then how to use same popup editor for edit button.

as popup editor we have to link one id .if i linkeed create link id there then how to link edit link id?

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Priya,

Hope you're doing well.

So your popup is a different screen and it will receive a DepartmentId as an input parameter, correct?

If it is a new record (create), you will have to pass it as NullIdentifier(). If it is an edit action (edit), you will have to pass the correct DepartmentId, in that case, GetDepartments.List.Current.DeparmentId.

In the popup editor, you will need to pass the Id of the Widget (Link or Button) that is used to open/show the popup.

Please check this documentation that may help you: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/11/Developing_an_Application/Design_UI/Inputs/Create_and_use_a_Popup

Hope that this helps you!

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.