Pagination is not appearing on the go when new record is getting added with a drawer
Application Type
Traditional Web

Hi ,

I have a table lets say 

I Keep 9 records in list (displaying 10 records per page) and will  Add 2 new records to the list ,but on the addition of the 11th record the pagination will not appear automatically... when I reload page it will update .(pagination and as well as the number of records )

adding new record is by using drawer ...

After the save functionality I have done ajax refresh for table wrapper ( contains :- Table records , Navigation and number of records )

below are my table values :-

List counter:- 

Start Index - 

List_Navigation_GetStartIndex(Table.Id,True)

Line count -

Table.LineCount

List Navigation :-

Table start Index - 0 

Line count -

Table.LineCount

Please assist where I am wrong ... I am unable to figure it out ... tried all possible way I know

Thanks 

mvp_badge
MVP

Hello Nandini,

Hope you're doing well.

Are you refreshing the data before doing the Ajax Refresh?

Kind regards,

Rui Barradas

Yes I am doing data refresh also.

and when the new record is added it is getting added to the table only the list sort and pagination issue is there ...

Hello @Nandini T S,

You mentioned setting a 'Table Start Index = 0' under List_Navigation, however, I am not able to relate this setting in the properties for the List_Navigation widget. Could you please clarify? For e.g. following is what I see on my end.

Regards,

AJ

Hi , sorry for that ,

I meant The table records start index is 0

Hello Nandini,

Hope you're doing well.

can you please share .oml file.

Regards,

Arun

Hi Nandni,

Please check following screenshot if you are doing in same way,

Table record,

Pagination,

OnNotify Action ,

Hope this help,

Kind Regards,

Komal

Hi Komal ,

Thanks for the response ,

I have given start index for table records as 0

sorry ,I dont understand why u have given listNavigation_getstartindex(table.id) for table records .

Start Index is sets the initial index to start the pagination, If you set 0 To tables start index then it will always take 0 As start index and when you click on Next, It still take 0 as start index and it wont move to next, Please try with "listNavigation_getstartindex(table.id) " it will work as required,

Regards,

Komal

Tried the same it did not work :(

Is it possible for you to  share screen shots of Table property and paginations property and onnotify action as I shared above?

Hi Komal ,

Thanks for the suggestions ... it is resolved now... the index was wrong and i have given that according to the requirement ,,

Hi @Nandini T S 

In the preparation, check the aggregate that is populating to the table records if it has the list sort 

Regards

Gonçalo Almeida

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.