Mobile Module Transition Slide From Right not working
Question
Application Type
Mobile
Service Studio Version
11.10.16 (Build 40209)
Platform Version

Hi

Having an issue with the default module transition on my mobile application, the "Slide from Right" and "Slide from Left" are not working. Fade in, Slide from Bottom, Slide from Top all work. Not sure what the issue is, all transitions are set to use the default module transition. Not sure what the error is. None can be seen in Chrome. If I set the transition to Slide from Right , the Fade in occurs if I set it to Slide from Bottom , it slides from Bottom, Anyone have a similar issue ?

Thanks

Gayan

I did a custom webblock as my top layout (in the actual app)  and looks like was the cause of the issue. if you use a blank layout and then insert your layout in that it works fine. looks like you can't have a screen without using one of the layout types provided from outsystems.

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Gayan,

I never saw this issues. Can you share a minimal oml having same problem so that it will be easier to see the issue and identify.

Hi

Sorry about the late reply i did a quick build oml

With the following steps taken:

• Create A Mobile App
  • Create 4 Screens - In Mainflow
  • Set 2 pages to anonymous access
  • Set 2 pages Registered access
  • Remove Default layout Web-block of both anonymous access screens "Anno pages"
  • set default transition to Fade in Application Level
  • deploy code
  • set default Transition to "Slide From Top"
  • deploy code
  • set default transition to "Slide From Right"
  • navigate from 1st Anno screen to second, - Slide from Top occurs or no transition occurs
  • Navigate from 2nd Anno screen to Registered Screen and then to Second Registered Screen - Slide from Right occurs on the latter. 
  • repeat. 
TestTransitionApp.oml

mvp_badge
MVP

Hi Gayan,

Looks like the transition animation only works with some layout on the screen. I neven experienced it before because I usually keep a layout as topmost element on any screen.

So instead of removing the layout from your screens, you can use blank layout and then your transition will work as expacted.

I did a custom webblock as my top layout (in the actual app)  and looks like was the cause of the issue. if you use a blank layout and then insert your layout in that it works fine. looks like you can't have a screen without using one of the layout types provided from outsystems.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.