[Case Management framework] How to use Calendar on Case Management Framework
Question
Forge component by OutSystems R&D

Hi, I'd like to know how to use the Calendar of Case Management Framework, I did the configuration as says in documentation, but I don't know yet what to do after this step and where I use it. Can someone help me or there a place where can I see how to do it? An example

Hello @Andre Theodoro.

Thank you for your message.

After configuring a calendar, your next step is start using it. And you can do it, using the following actions:

• Case_AssociateProcess
  • Activity_CalculateAndSetDueDate
  • Process_CalculateAndSetDueDate

In these 3 actions you can pass the CalendarId. On the parameter's description you can read the following:

Calendar associated for SLA Calculation. If the calendar is not filled in, if there is a calendar associated with the activity it will be used, otherwise it will consider 24/7.

One note: on the Case_AssociateProcess action passing a CalendarId will result in a SLA associated to the case. At the moment, the description is not clear but we will improve it.

Hope I could help.

Best regards,
Ricardo Lopes

Hi @Ricardo Lopes, Thank you very much for the help, I'll try this and will return to say if it worked for me or not.

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.