Report Loop
Boa tarde Galera estou tendo esse tipo de erro na hora de implementar um relato 

Sou iniciante alguem pode me ajudar

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component-overview/9869/simple-reports-reactive

Solution

Hello @Jone Berti,

I have attached the updated oml with the fix you needed. (Anexei o oml com a correção)

I set the value for the 'RunScript' property to your GetUsers aggregate's 'IsDataFetched' property, which is True when the data has been fetched from the database and is ready to be used.

I have also added some test data (Test 1, Test 2, Test 3) in the table as it was empty so you can see the result clearly.

Happy coding,

AJ

SimpleReportsReactivetesteAJ.oml

Hi,

The language used in the forum by default is English, you can use Google Translate. 

As for the reported problem, could you post the '.oml' file so that we can look in more detail?

Best regards.

Hello follow .oml
SimpleReportsReactiveteste.oml

Solution

Hello @Jone Berti,

I have attached the updated oml with the fix you needed. (Anexei o oml com a correção)

I set the value for the 'RunScript' property to your GetUsers aggregate's 'IsDataFetched' property, which is True when the data has been fetched from the database and is ready to be used.

I have also added some test data (Test 1, Test 2, Test 3) in the table as it was empty so you can see the result clearly.

Happy coding,

AJ

SimpleReportsReactivetesteAJ.oml

thank you so much

Community GuidelinesBe kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting.