Open in Browser URL Problem

Open in Browser URL Problem

Hello,

We have a problem with URL of the application that we finish "1-click publish". Our eSpace name is "TenantProgram".

When we press "Open in Browser" in Service Studio, IE pop up a new windows but with wrong URL; "http://localhost/Application/admin/Login.aspx?_ts=634314765842814481  ". We have to change it to "http://localhost/TenantProgram/admin/Login.aspx?_ts=634314765842814481" to access the web application.

Please refer to following screens.

Regards,
SATHIT T.

Three screen shots

01: 1-Click Publish

02: Login Error

03: Correct URL

I have another eSpace name "Application". They are differnet oml.

Regards,
SATHIT T. 

. T. 

Hi,

don't have rar on this machine, so I cannot check the file.

first, did you create the espace from scratch, or did you rename the OML only (instead of Cloning) ?

second, I see some warnings, perhaps they are interesting :)

Hi Sathit,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Indeed, that could be an error, and I will forward it to our support department.

Out of curiosity, could you give us the answers to Joost's questions? They might prove insightful for us to troubleshoot the issue.

A second question: if you close Service Studio, open it again, and open the eSpace and publish it, will it work correctly now?

Regards,

Paulo Tavares
Hi,

The oml was copied frorn one PC to another PC. It them was rename from "Application" to "TenantProgram". We did this before but never encounter any problem e.g. copy oml to another PC and then rename eSpace form "Application" to "LoyalyProgram". 

Closing Service Studio, open it again, and open the eSpace and publish it, won't help.

Regards,
SATHIT T.

Hi,

Last screen.

Regards,
SATHIT T.
Hi Sathit,

Thank you very much for the detailed info.

This does look like a bug, and will be forwarded to our technical team. Just to close this off, what Agile Platform server version are you using, and what Service Studio version are you using? Have you upgraded to the most recent one? Sometimes the latest versions have already fixed some of the problems that are found in previous releases.

Regards,

Paulo Tavares